Brother is the multinational association of Japan that has been offering some specific electronic and electrical devices like computers, printers, and many more to its individuals. In all of Brother Products, the Brother printers have got the significant attention of the individuals. It has imaginary services or features like perfect or fast printing, all in one printing facility and only in one printer device.
But sometimes, the individuals have faced some genuine errors or issues while they try to complete the in-built troubleshooter on their Brother printer and all of in this error one is Brother Printer Error Code 0x803C010B. So as per the request of the individuals, here are offering some easy measures for resolving the Brother Printer Error 0x803C010B. So now, the individuals can manually fix this error from the device.
Causes of Brother Printer Error 0x803C010B:
- When Brother Printer Error 0x803C010B will Unable to print the documents.
- Your printer will be deactivated to get any print command from your printer device
- When the printer devices have connected to a network via wired or wireless connection due to the SNMP protocol.
Some of the Easy steps to resolve the Brother Printer 0x803C010B:
Method 1: Disable the Protocol
- Go to the start menu on the Windows device.
- Now, Select the Control Panel option, it’s placed from the right panel of the start menu.
- You can use the shortcut keys, i.e., Windows key + X to save your period.
- Now, choose the option of Hardware and Sound and then, click on the option of Devices and Printers on the control panel window.
- After that, choose the option of Brother Printer by right-clicking on it.
- Now, click on the option of Printers properties from the drop-down menu.
- Now, you will see the Printer Properties window which will persist on the screen.
- You will find the button of the port on the window
- Up and down the given list of ports, for choosing the Standard TCP/ IP Port by marking the checkbox in front of it.
- Now, have a click on the Configure Port button.
- After doing it, on the next window, unmark the SNMP Status Enabled checkbox.
- At last, click on the OK button and then have a click on the Apply button.
- If the protocol has been disabled by the individuals, reboot the Windows device and then, check whether the printers are working or not.
Method 2 Reinstall the Printer Device.
- You just need to reinstall your printer device
- Go to the control panel to start the re-installation process of the printer driver
- After that, click on the option of Hardware and Sound on the control panel window.
- After doing that, choose the option of Drivers and Printers
- Now, choose the option of Brother Printer by the right-clicking on it and then, choose the option of remove device and click on it.
- Now, have a click on the Yes button in the confirmation window.
- Now, you will see that your connected Brother Printer device will be detached from the Windows device.
- After that, unplug the printer device and restart the Windows device.
- After the restarted windows device, plug in the Brother Printer device successfully
- Now, you need reinstall drivers again.
- Now, close your device and restart again.
- After that, check your installed device work done properly.
Get Brother Printer Technical Support:
The Brother technicians always try to satisfy the entire Brother user. They know very well the right or comfortable way to troubleshoot all issue related to Brother Products. To take the best assistance from the Brother certified experts, dial a Brother toll-free number. The Brother experts will ask you the error then tell them all the issues regarding brother. The experts will give you a right suggestion to solve the user’s Brother related matters.
John Rise is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at Brother printer support.