Brother printer error 76 is showed by your brother printer when it unable to print. It addresses you the issue is faced by your printer. The error 76 in your brother printer is linked to the measurement of fall of the temperature and rapid rise. It might be a consequence of when the power of the printer cut suddenly and then switched on again. Most of the time, the printer is in the sleep mood and therefore it is read by the printer as a fuser error.
Reasons for the error 76 in the Brother Printer
- When you shut down the printer improperly from the system or laptop
- If there is an incomplete installation of the printer software or any device
- Sudden power cut
- When there are corrupted or damaged files in the home windows process files
- The spyware, Virus or any kind of malware also can cause this issue
- Improperly deleting the software’s can also cause this issue.
- If there is any other object inside the printer or left piece of paper
- Faulty un-installation of any software or programme
Methods to resolve the Brother Printer error 76
Method 1: Reset the brother printer manually
To reset the Brother printer manually, you need to follow the process explained below. First, enter the Maintenance Mode. To do this, there are two ways:
By following the guidelines given below, you can be able to reset the brother printer manually. Start the process by entering the Maintenance Mode.
If you are unable to fix the error 76 from your brother printer by applying the method above, you also can take the help from Brother Printer Customer Support
Method 2: Remove the paper jam if there is any
- Sometimes this brother printer error 76 persists because there is any piece of paper or any foreign object inside the printer.
- Firstly, Lift the cover of the scanner and then check if there is any broken piece of paper or any foreign object got stuck inside it.
- If you notice any of those, eliminate that and then leave the scanner open.
- You have to open a clear jam that is inside the printer so that you can eliminate if there is any jammed paper.
- After that, by closing the clear jam cover, you have to turn on the printer.
- Now, you have to close the scanner cover carefully and then check if the brother printer error 76 is removed or not.
- If the error is still there, then unplug the brother printer from the power source and then wait for 3 to 4 seconds and then again plug it in again.
- To check the error is removed or not, print a test page.
You can resolve this brother printer error 76 by taking help from the team of Brother Printer Support.
Reach us at Brother Printer Customer Support
You just have to call the team of Brother Printer Customer Support and talk with them over the phone. The team members of Brother Printer Customer Support can help you in resolving the issues over the phone for which you don’t have to carry your printer to anywhere.
John Rise is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at Brother Printer Support Brother printer Customer support.