Brother Printers are one of the most valued and recognized brands in the printing and imaging industry. Brother printers are widely used by millions of users all over the world. Although Brother Printers are considered to be the finest of the lot with a composition of advanced hardware and software, they tend to malfunction due to frequent usage. One of the most common queries which we have received recently is regarding the Brother Printer machine error Codes 46.
A sight at Brother Printer machine error 46:
Machine error 46 is exhibited on a Brother printer when the absorber pad is full. The absorber pad is situated at the bottom of the ink cartridge and soaks up the extra leaked and dropped ink from the printer.
Ways to troubleshoot Brother Printer error code-46:
Our team of professionals have diagnosed the errors minutely and they have come up with the most fantastic solution to troubleshoot the error Codes 46 on Brother Printer.
- Shut down the printer and then disconnect it from the power source for the time being.
- Hold the menu or start button and plug in the printer to a power source to switch it on. This will initiate the maintenance mode in your Brother printer.
- In order to resolve this error code, the individuals will have to set the absorber pad counter to zero which is due to some technical problem.
- For the printers with concrete number pads, type 80 to start the process and use the Arrow Keys to navigate the options from the menu screen. Scroll down until you can see the option of purge along with a number on the screen.
- Enter 2783 and look at the display. The number in front of purge will be set to zero after this. Now go back to the menu and close the settings
- Press 99 to exit the menu and restart your device.
Brother Printer Customer Support Number Is Available 24×7 for Help
In case the error still persists then there are chances that your printer might be facing some major issues or possibly a hardware failure. For this kind of circumstances, we recommend professional help. Brother Printer Support comprises of highly experienced and qualified printer engineers who have helped thousands of satisfied clients like you.
John Rise is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at Brother Printer Support & Brother printer Customer support.