Nowadays, Brother is one of the leading brands of establishing a wide range of quality printers with advanced specifications. Their products contain the Multi-function printers, Laser printers, Label printers, Fax machines, etc. Apart from quality features it also throws an error code 32 while using the printer.
However, the Brother Printer error code 32 means that there is some issue in its application of the software. Usually, this error persists due to damage or corrupt hardware or incorrect user input.
Below are the mentioned troubleshooting steps which help you in troubleshooting the brother printer error code 32. The steps are discussed below.
Steps to Fix Brother Printer Error Code 32
Many Brother Printerindividuals have reported that while working with the printer paper get stuck in the shutter area. Below are some of the troubleshooting steps to resolve this error. Here how to fix it:
- Switch the On/Off button located on the right-hand side of the printer to power off the printer.
- Now, push the cover’s release button.
- After that launch the upper cover carefully.
- After that, tow the drum unit using the following steps:
- Firstly, you need to hold the drum unit’s green colored handlebar. After hauling the drum unit, proceed to the next step.
- Now, free the gray lock lever located on the left-hand segment of the printer. Haul up the drum unit out from the printer with the help of the green handles attached on the drum unit.
- After successful removal of the drum unit, check inside the printer, if any piece of paper, scraps or labels stuck in the printer remove it.
- Next, remove the four toner cartridges placed in the printer’s drum unit.
- Take toner cartridge’s green handle and drag it out of the printer’s drum unit. If you have multiple toner cartridges, then repeat the process to do it.
- Now, open the slots that will appear in the drum unit wherein the print cartridges are placed. Carefully check the cavities and the black roller in all the slots. Check for any leftover paper bits and pieces, and remove them. Moreover, check the left and right segment of the drum unit for parts of stuck paper and labels.
- Switch the drum unit and make sure that you removed the pieces of paper or labels which may be stuck in or on the black rollers.
- Again switch the drum unit and then reinstall the printer cartridge.
- Embrace the green belt parts unit with your hands and boost the belt unit upwards, and then heave it out.
- Make sure that the belt bottom unit for a paper which might be jammed to the belt surface.
- Then, take out the waste toner case with the emerald handle of the printer.
- Now, check the printer for any leftover paper.
- If found, set the waste toner box back in the printer.
- Close the front cover.
- Power the printer back on.
Reach Our Brother Printer Support for more help
If by following all the steps, the issue still persists don’t get hesitated. Feel free to contact us at Brother Printer Customer Support for more help.
John Rise is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at Brother Printer Support & Brother printer Customer support.