The error code Unable To Clean 51 is basically a general message that may occur due to multiple different possible reasons. The major appearance of getting such an error message is because of paper stuck inside the cartridges. To clear this error message, you require to disconnect the machine of the Brother Printer from the power outlet to check the printer machine. Moreover, you can obtain Brother Printer Support from the expert technicians that are available on our website. They will completely assist you the related answer of this particular issue in an easy manner so that you can easily troubleshoot your problematic hurdle completely with your own.
Brother printers are the latest series of technological and advanced devices, that are especially known for the best quality of experience of the printing around the world. These printers are doing such great print jobs with efficiency and quite speedily, so they have become the first choice of all the clients. They can be used widely for home as well as for the purposes that are official. It consumes very less amount of ink and gives printout at any reasonable costs.
Various Steps To Fix Brother MFC 240c Unable To Clean Error Code 51:-
Follow the below-noted instructions step by step solution guide carefully if you got failed to terminate this error code i.e. unable to clean 51 from your Brother printer. Just have a look once:-
Check for Objects Like Scrap of Paper, Paper clip Inside the Machine:
- First of all, you are needed to check for the foreign objects inside your Brother printer machine. To do it, perform the tasks that are given below.
- Disconnect the Brother printer machine from the power outlet and open the cover of the scanner by pulling up on the lower right corner of the cover.
- Look inside the Brother printer machine and remove any foreign objects if any is inserted inside it.
- If you see jammed paper or another item inside anywhere in this area, gently pull it out and then close the scanner cover safely and securely.
If the error code continues displaying, then go to the further next procedure.
Move the Print Head and Properly Check Under the Print Head:-
- Do this process by following the given steps.
- Firstly, disconnect the Brother printer machine from the power outlet.
- Now, open the cover of the scanner.
- After that, check the position of the print head. You can simply check it from the left-hand side of the area of the platen.
- Gently move the print head to the middle center. Be absolutely careful while moving the print head you could not force the print head to bring it in the middle center.
- Now, you need to check to see under the print head, if there is any particular object found, remove it instantly.
- After that, close the cover and then reconnect the machine to the power outlet.
- Finally, print the test page.
If you have any queries regarding the Brother printer, then you can contact the Brother printer customer support or the Brother printer support that is available on our website. You can also dial the Brother printer customer support number.
Alexander is a software engineer living in USA. He is a fan of technology, web development, and surfing.