Brother printers are known for their professional-quality output. Brother is a company known for its technological expertise and has come up with the best quality printer to cater to the world. The image quality is exceptional, and the company has a broad base of customers all around the world. Sometimes minor issues occur related to the functioning of the brother printer such as the error code 36, which can be resolved by contacting the Brother printer support for assistance.
You Can Follow These Directions To Troubleshoot This Error
- You will require ensuring that the brother printer device you have is not having an outdated driver; for this, you can check in your system and update the drivers by downloading from the official website.
- Another thing that must be noted is that the parts and components of the brother printer must not be in a damaged condition, this is one of the major causes of the error code 36 which leads to malfunctioning of the device.
- If your power cord appears to have issues, then you will need to replace it with an official power cord. Using components foreign to brother printer can lead to errors such as code 36. Make sure the wire is in good condition and has no abrasion over it.
- In case your printer device has a lot of clutter accumulated inside of it, you will require to make sure that the paper pieces inside it are removed. This is essential for the proper functioning of the device.
- If your windows is outdated, then this can also lead to the error code 36 which will hinder the brother printer device from operating optimally. You will need to check the power link of the device to see if it is working in pristine condition.
Any damage to the printer can result in the error 36, and if after following all the steps above you are still experiencing issues related to the brother printer device then connect with Brother Printer Support Number for technical assistance. Our team of experts can help you with the issues professionally using in-depth knowledge and expertise.
John Short is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at Brother Printer Technical Support & Brother printer Drivers