Brother Printer Error A9 denotes to a mechanical error of the Brother machine. You need to reset your device in order to troubleshoot Brother Printer Error A9. It is one of the most typical errors that affect the functionality of the Brother Printer. Whenever a mechanical breakdown takes place inside the device, the error message appears on the display depicting that error. Often, a piece of paper jammed in between fusion rollers is other most genuine reason for this error.
In order to resolve this error, the individual must need to transfer all data from the affected fax device to another.
Useful Methods to Fix Brother Printer Error A9
As the error persists due to a mechanical malfunction or a paper jam, it can be easilyresolved by resetting the printer. But sometimes, it risks the loss of memory loss. So it is better to adopt some protections. In this, you can find the most suitablemethod to deal with this error as early as possible. We have also discussed the process of data transferring in memory. Get fixed with Brother Printer Support Services to have a clear view of the entire process.
- First of all, Switch off the device and fix all the power cable from the device and the wall outlet.
- Now leave the system for approximately 10 seconds.
- After that, put the power cables back on the systems and turn it on.
- If the device still shows the error of Scan Unable A9, it perhaps requires hardware services.
Verify and Transfer Faxes in Memory
- If your system has no faxes stored, it will display No Data.
- If there are faxes stored in your system, transfer them in a fixed fax device
Transferring Faxes to another Fax Device
- Type the Fax Number where you want to transfer the data
- Press Black Start.
Transferring Faxes to the System
- Firstly, install the MFL Pro Suite and switch on the device fax receiving.
- Now, have a click on the Stop button
- Press Menu followed by clicking 2, 5 and 1.
- After that, press up or Down Arrow to select the PC Fax Receive.
- Now press on the OK button.
- Finally, press 1 to transfer all faxes to your device.
Dial Brother Printer Support Number for Maximum Info
For more info about this error, call at Brother Printer Support Number. We are a group of professionals and experienced experts who deliver 24*7 supports. Our experts offer genuine comprehensive assistance to every individual in need. We believe in the satisfaction of customer. Dial our number and get the professional help.
John Rise is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at Brother Printer Support & Brother printer Customer support.