Brother manufactures the most exceptional quality printers in the world. The units they produce provide phenomenal image quality output. They have a wide array of customers spread all across the globe. However, there are specific issues faced by the users while operating the printer. One of the problems that often occur while using it is the brother printer error code TS-05. The company facilitates reliable Brother Printer Support for the users that face technical difficulties. You can read and follow the instructions mentioned below to effectively troubleshoot this error.
Verifying the network and SSID key
- Proceed with checking the security info and SSID information. Make sure it is correct for troubleshooting this error. Further, verify the WLAN router side and the access points.
- You can find the name of the network, which will be the manufacturer’s name or the model name. After his step, verify the security key information.
Checking the establishment of the printer
- Begin with verifying if the printer is supporting the WEP; you also need to confirm if the WLAN router is making use of the WEP encryption with multiple WEP including the key 1, key two and so on.
- Now, enter the Key one and ensure that your brother printer device supports key one only. To achieve this, you will require accurately establishing the connectivity.
Verifying the system related errors
- Sometimes the system is lagging due to no recent upgrades installed into the system. If you haven’t upgraded your system in a long time, then you will require downloading the latest updates and install them.
- Scan your system for malicious viruses that might be potentially blocking the workings of your printer. After the scan has completed, you can click on the fix errors button for deleting the malicious viruses that have entered into your system.
Get in touch with us
If you are facing issues related to brother printer, then you can contact Brother Printer Customer Support for further assistance. Our team of professional experts can help you resolve the errors you are facing with their in-depth knowledge and expertise. They can guide you with easy step by step instructions to troubleshoot the error such as the brother printer error code TS-05.
John Short is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at Brother Printer Support & Brother printer Drivers