Brother produces the world’s finest printers that provide exceptional image quality. They have manufactured several printers in different range that facilitate the users’ demands efficiently. However, there are times when users face errors and technical difficulties related to brother printer. The functioning gets disrupted, and the users are not able to figure out the reasons for the malfunctioning. The company offers reliable Brother Printer Support for the users in such instances to troubleshoot the errors. One such error is the brother printer error TS 01. You can read about the set of instructions and implement them to get rid of this error.
Some of the reasons behind this error
- The wireless connection has failed; hence the report will display an error code Ts 01
- This error signifies there is an issue related to the connectivity that has been disrupted.
Steps to fix the brother printer error code Ts 01
- Proceed with verifying the status of your internet or wireless connection. You can check the column of connection that appears to be listed near the WLAN report.
- If you see the connection status as ok then you don’t need to look into it as your machine seems to be connected. But if you are unable to print despite seeing the status of the connection as ok, then turn off the router and also switch your brother printer device.
- After doing this, wait for a couple of seconds and then switch it back on again. Enter the password or the network key.
- Now run the tool of network connection repair as it can auto-locate and also update the IP address of the brother printer machine.
The problem related to TS01 is about wireless setting that seems inactivated. You can modify the settings to ON mode.
Get in touch with us
If you are facing issues related to brother printer, then contact Brother Printer Customer Support for getting instant access to technical assistance. Our team of professionals can assist you with step by step easy to understand instructions to troubleshoot the errors you encounter while operating brother printer.
John Short is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at Brother Printer Support & Brother printer Customer support.