Brother manufactures world-class printers that give the finest image quality. The company facilitates reliable Brother Printer support to its users for troubleshooting the technical errors they face, such as the brother printer error code 41. One such error that occurs commonly among the users while operating the printer is the brother printer error code 41. This error signifies that there is some mechanical malfunction inside the printer device. Issues with the print head cause this error to display on the monitor screen. You can follow the guidelines below to troubleshoot this error effectively.
Some common causes for brother printer error code 41
· Ink has finished
· The printer is broken from the inside
· Problems related to the printer head
· The spooler service of the printer has stopped running.
This type of error usually disappears when users unplug the cord after switching off the printer device, and then turn the device again back on. If this error persists, then follow these steps to resolve this error.
Verify the connection and download drivers
· Begin with clicking on the start tab and choose the option that says devices and printers.
· You will see the title of your printer just below the heading of printers and faxes. If you don’t find the name of your printer, then this signifies that your device isn’t connected to the system.
· For downloading the drivers for your printer device, proceed with clicking on the start button, and then choose the option of devices and printers.
· After this a new window will appear on the monitor screen, proceed with clicking on add a printer. You will require keeping LPT1 printer port and then choosing the standard IP or TCP port when asked for the type of port and click on next.
· Further select TCP or IP device when asked for the kind of device. After this write IP address or hostname and port name. Choose next and click finish.
Update the drivers
· Click the start tab and navigate to control panel, from there choose the printers and devices option for adding a printer.
· A window will appear on the screen choose windows updates then click next.
Get in touch with us
If you are facing issues related to the brother printer, then contact Brother Printer Customer Support for getting instant access to technical help.Our team of professionals is trained and highly qualified to give you dependable solutions for troubleshooting the brother printer error code 41 efficiently.
John Short is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at Brother Printer Support & Brother printer Customer support.