Brother manufactures some of the best printers in the world with exceptional image quality output. They have a huge customer base and provide reliable Brother printer support for the users who face technical difficulties while operating the printer. There are some technical errors that occur while using the device. One of these errors is the brother printer error code E60. You can continue to read and follow the guidelines below mentioned to resolve this error.
Switch off the printer device
- Turn off the printer device and leave it like that for some time. Let it cool down as overheating can cause technical issues related to its functioning.
- The print jobs and queues will be erased and deleted and start with a new print job.
Additional settings and configurations
- Begin with clicking on the start tab and then navigate to the control panel. Following this, you can select the option that states system and maintenance.
- After doing this, scroll down to click the admin tool, proceed further by simply double-clicking on the service.
- Scroll down again to access the spooler of the printer. Go ahead by right-clicking on the spooler of the printer and choose the option of restart. Finally, click on the spooler, then navigate to auto next to start up and click the apply tab.
Updating the drivers
- Make sure you have updated your system to the latest upgrades. The error often occurs due to system errors. Download the latest updates for your system and install them.
- The installation of updates and drivers will ensure the proper functioning of your printer device.
The error code E60 can be resolved by following the guidelines and instructions sequentially.
Get in touch with us
If you are facing technical difficulties related to brother printer, then contact Brother Printer Customer Support for further assistance. Our team of professional experts can assist you in troubleshooting the errors you face while operating the printer with their in-depth know-how and expertise. They will guide you with easy step by step instructions to help you resolve the brother printer error code E60.
John Short is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at Brother Printer Support & Brother printer Customer support.