Brother is a manufacturer of fine quality printers that produce exceptional image quality. Their units are used by millions of personal users and corporate offices. Users can always access reliable brother printer support to troubleshoot the error they face while operating the device. You can read and follow the guidelines below to resolve this error code.
Verifying the connection
- Start with validating the connection between the printer device and the access point or the router. You can also check the cable settings, make sure it is positioned accordingly and is not loose.
- If required, you can configure it again and connect it with the router and printer device. If you are unable to figure out how to configure the cable you can refer to the booklet you received at the time of purchase of the brother printer.
- In case you are experiencing trouble with the cord, make sure it is working efficiently if it fails to connect after repeated attempts, try another cable cord to see if it works.
Verifying the status of the device
- Begin with checking for the power signal if it is turned on. You can verify this by looking at the machine’s display. Further, you can check if there are any pieces of paper stuck in your printer device.
- Paper pieces can interfere with the proper functioning of your device; look thoroughly inside the device for any blockage if you find it, you can remove it and see if the error has disappeared.
Scanning the system
- You will require scanning your system for viruses and malware. If you haven’t scanned your system in a long time, it is highly likely that some foreign file or virus is blocking the functioning of your printer device.
- To ensure no virus related issue is hindering the printer’s performance, you can run a full scan for the system.
Get in touch with us
While operating the brother printers if you are experiencing issues related to its performance, then you can contact brother printer customer support for technical assistance. Our team of experts can assist you in troubleshooting the brother printer error code CC031 or MTW012.
John Short is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at Brother Printer Support & Brother printer Drivers