Brother makes a great quality printer that provides efficiency to both the commercial users as well as none commercial users. The company has extended its support throughout the years for their customers who faced issues with some errors while using the printers. Some of those errors include the error code TW006. This is a common error faced by many users of the brother printer. The company provides excellent Brother printer support to the users for troubleshooting the errors efficiently.
There are some obvious reasons as to why the Brother error TW006 occurs in the first place. This error happens when the brother scanner is unable to communicate with the system in a proper manner. This also occurs due to incorrect configuration of the system settings in the computer. The irregular entries in the base of the registry also cause this error.
Steps for fixing the error code TW006 of brother printer
- Navigate to the desktop and then click on the flag icon of windows. Proceed with right-clicking on the screen then further tap on the command prompt. This will open the window of command prompt.
- Now type the letters IPCONFIG then press the enter key. This will show you the details of your system’s network connection. You can take notes of the IP address or the IPv4 address.
- If you have more than one network connections having multiple up addresses, then you will require disabling one of them. If you don’t know how to do this, you can contact brother printer support for technical assistance.
- Otherwise, you can continue with the guidelines in case you have only one IP address or a single network connection.
- You need to ensure that you can scan into another application such as the camera wizard and scanner or the windows fax. This will enable you to check if the issue is within the control centre setting or the scanner driver. Depending on your operating system, the scan applications that at available can vary. There are also sometimes issues related to incorrect entries in the registry base of windows. You will require correcting these entries.
Get in touch with us
If you are facing issues with brother printer then you can just contact the Brother Printer customer support for technical help. Our team of experts can help you in solving your queries and troubleshooting the brother printer related issues.
John Short is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at Brother Printer Support & Brother printer Customer support.