Brother has come a long way and revolutionized the digital world by continually innovating its products and producing phenomenal quality printers. The image quality produced by these printers is remarkable and second to none. Several business companies use their printers, not only that many personal users enjoy the clarity given by these printers. But sometimes issues occur related to the functioning of the printers, of the example of these issues is the server error code 14 related to brother printer, which can quickly be resolved by brother printer support and assistance. You can read the guidelines for resolving this error.
- Click on the start tab, and select the option of control panel, further navigate to the option of the device manager and see if you find anything unusual there.
- Choose the network adapters option and then select the option of wireless adapter and then click on the properties tab.
- Check on the printer driver details by clicking on the driver tab. If the driver appears to be outdated, then update it, you can check for the manufacturer’s name and browse for the driver updates.
- You can also update the driver software by clicking on the name of the card from the menu of system and security.
- You will require scanning your system for viruses that can prevent the brother printer from operating smoothly. If your PC is not updated to the latest upgrades, then you can update it to the newest upgrades by downloading them and installing them in your system.
- You can ensure that the printer is properly connected to the socket, and the wires are connected appropriately to make sure the connection isn’t loose.
Get in touch with us
If you are dealing with technical difficulties with brother printer, then you contact Brother printer customer support for troubleshooting the issues. Our team of professional experts can help you in analyzing the errors such as the error code 14 for brother printer. They can guide you with easy stepwise instructions to resolve the problems that occur while operating the printer.
John Short is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at Brother Printer Support & Brother printer Drivers